The board examination for classes 10th and 12th are conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education every year. It is very important as the Higher Secondary examination acts as the gateway for the students to pursue their dreams of higher studies. This year the examinations took off on 01st of March 2016.The class 10 students appeared for their third exam that is Social Science on 10th March 2016.
The students had a day of time for the preparation. Many students said that most of the exam questions were easy and direct. Smriti Pant, a student of Bal Bharti Public School, Ghaziabad said, “The exam was quite easy and was completed well before time. Overall, the exam was good and to the point.” Chahat Khanna from the same school said, “It was not tricky. The students who are thoroughly prepared will have been able to deal with the questions.”
Analysis of Social Science question paper:
· There were a total of 30 questions in the Social Science paper.
· The first eight questions were very easy and scoring.
· Each of these questions carried one mark.
· Questions from serial number 9 to 21 were 3-mark questions.
· The questions were of average difficulty but were a bit time consuming.
· Questions from serial number 22 to 29 were descriptive and were very general.
· The last question was map-based and was quite easy.
· The students were given a few choices in the paper. The language of the question paper was not complicated.
To know about the importance of Science subject please visit our previous post at: